Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gold, Frankincense and Murder Episode 1

The Redbox is a great starter of
Essentials goodness


Here is the recording of the First Session (Part 1) of my new Home Game. In this campaign I made a difficult decision to run my players through the core 4E DnD adventures produced my Wizards of the Coast. I am one of those DMs who like to work with abstract hooks instead of pre-written adventures, so going into this game I knew it would be a bit of a challenge for me. I’m not use to following a script but so far so good.

We are starting this adventure in the Red Box by WOTC which has been fun to both play and prepare for. The Nentir Vale provides an excellent backdrop for players of all experience levels and the Twisting Halls adventure is rich with interesting hooks, complex monsters, and exciting combat scenarios. Once we finish this adventure I’ll be sure to post a complete review of the Red Box and my experience playing it.

The Nentir Vale: Setting of the core settings of D&D 4E
and also a great place to vacation!


Player Credits:

Scott Farspell (human wizard)– Devan Blair
Rikkus Raincloud (mul warpriest) – Ryan Harral
Nymphadora (elf rogue) – Sarah Jones
Javeck Gloomhollow (half-elf bard) - Joshua Kaplowitz






Special thanks to:

Zack, Ben, Rail, Joe, Dana, and Ryle

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant. Play hard or play safe but at all costs never stop playing.



No comments:

Post a Comment